The Vette Barn

The Vette Barn (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Society is just too up-tight (https://www.thevettebarn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137465)

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:33am

Society is just too up-tight

Last night we were at a college baseball game with some friends, high scoring, about 30 hits, and Baby Doll commented that she had seen just about every baseball play this game. So I said that we haven't seen anyone streaking yet.

I looked up online about the largest college campus streaks. That was a thing back in the 70's, culminating in a world record in Athens Georgia of over 1400. Much fun and laughs for all involved, including thousands of spectators.

Since then, society has really gotten a stick up its collective ass. Would-be streakers are threatened with new laws that would put them on sex-offender lists for life. :spdchk:

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 8:35am

So you went to a baseball game hoping to see male asses run through the infield??

Put on your flame suit.

vettemed 04-24-2024 8:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250621)
So you went to a baseball game hoping to see male asses run through the infield??

Put on your flame suit.

He was just hoping to see some bats and balls. No big thing.

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:38am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250621)

Put on your flame suit.

Not surprising that you'd go for the gaye here. I would be hoping for some coeds. :Jeff '79:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 8:42am

Which brings up another point: yoga pants. I hope that the fad stays here for a very long time. :seasix:

With this crowd, however, I feel the need to be clear as a bell on a cold winter day: shapely females wearing yoga pants. :yesnod:

vettemed 04-24-2024 8:44am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250628)
Which brings up another point: yoga pants. I hope that the fad stays here for a very long time. :seasix:

With this crowd, however, I feel the need to be clear as a bell on a cold winter day: shapely females wearing yoga pants. :yesnod:

Ab-so-lutely. Yoga pants are the best thing to happen to women's clothing in a long time.

slewfoot 04-24-2024 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettemed (Post 2250630)
Ab-so-lutely. Yoga pants are the best thing to happen to women's clothing in a long time.

My wife give me "the look" whenever I say something negative about and exceptionally large woman.

So last week, our next-door neighbor came outside to work in her yard. We're good friends & all.

Now I said that to say this, sort of like having a puppy. When you're around them 24/7 you don't see the grow in a way that you would if you were gone for 3 weeks.

Well, she was outside and wearing spandex/yoga pants working in the yard. My wife apparently was waiting for me to say something but when she couldn't take it anymore, she says "she sure is getting fat.":D

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 8:54am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250626)
Not surprising that you'd go for the gaye here. I would be hoping for some coeds. :Jeff '79:

You did not specify

Big bob 04-24-2024 9:01am

Typical Yadkin sitting around telling stories. Why didn't you two get up boogie.:dance:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 9:02am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250635)
You did not specify

I didn't think that I had to. :kick:

Yadkin 04-24-2024 9:05am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big bob (Post 2250640)
Typical Yadkin sitting around telling stories.

That's what friends do when they get together, tell stories, have some laughs. Not surprised that you don't realize that, having killed your only friend.

slewfoot 04-24-2024 9:07am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250628)

Yeh, nothing like a fat girl wearing a set with high heels and a cellulite issue. Looks like hundreds of ***** farts trying to escape in mass hysteria

Big bob 04-24-2024 9:08am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250644)
That's what friends do when they get together, tell stories, have some laughs. Not surprised that you don't realize that, having killed your only friend.

And as usual yours are fantasies. :rofl:

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:21am

Quote:

Originally Posted by vettemed (Post 2250630)

Yeah, but 50% of ladies wear ones that are two sizes too small.

Proper sizing:

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/08...4d0fb994b1.jpg

Wrong sizing:

https://image.civitai.com/xG1nkqKTMz...50/511__1.jpeg

slewfoot 04-24-2024 9:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onebadcad (Post 2250652)
Yeah, but 50% of ladies wear ones that are two sizes too small.

Proper sizing:

https://image.civitai.com/xG1nkqKTMz...50/511__1.jpeg

Look like a good place to set your beer

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:26am

Quote:

Originally Posted by slewfoot (Post 2250654)
Look like a good place to set your beer

You could set a full-sized keg on dat arse!!

Onebadcad 04-24-2024 9:37am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Baron (Post 2250665)
Is your old lady large? Hell, we count 'em. As soon as we walk through the Walmart doors we start the count. One, two, three.....seven, eight, nine...etc. You'd be amazed how high the count goes in an hour's time.

I can get to 20 in the parking lot BEFORE I get to the front doors.

Tikiman 04-24-2024 9:45am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250618)
Last night we were at a college baseball game with some friends, high scoring, about 30 hits, and Baby Doll commented that she had seen just about every baseball play this game. So I said that we haven't seen anyone streaking yet.

I looked up online about the largest college campus streaks. That was a thing back in the 70's, culminating in a world record in Athens Georgia of over 1400. Much fun and laughs for all involved, including thousands of spectators.

Since then, society has really gotten a stick up its collective ass. Would-be streakers are threatened with new laws that would put them on sex-offender lists for life. :spdchk:

That makes sense. Put a streaker on the sex-offender list for life. Meanwhile, Colorado lawmakers put forth a bill that would make it a felony to purchase a child for sex. It was struck down along party lines. They couldn't get a single democrat to vote for it.

Let me repeat that. They could not get a single democrat to vote to make it a felony to purchase a child for sex.

Let that sink in.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/new...567583525.html

Yadkin 04-24-2024 10:24am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tikiman (Post 2250677)
That makes sense. Put a streaker on the sex-offender list for life. Meanwhile, Colorado lawmakers put forth a bill that would make it a felony to purchase a child for sex. It was struck down along party lines. They couldn't get a single democrat to vote for it.

Let me repeat that. They could not get a single democrat to vote to make it a felony to purchase a child for sex.

Let that sink in.

https://www.coloradopolitics.com/new...567583525.html

I didn't have to 'let that sink in'. I've known for a long time that Democrats are evil perverts with no redeeming qualities. :(

GTOguy 04-24-2024 10:30am

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yadkin (Post 2250618)

Streaking was a one-year-wonder, 1974. There was the song 'The Streak' that was top 40, and at the Oscars, when a streaker flashed across the stage, David Niven, always cool under pressure, stated "how nice of him to share his shortcomings with us."

Yadkin, you're an old fart. :yaddy: